1993 Volvo 240
My first and forever ride, my 1993 Volvo 245 with 580k miles and climbing. Been daily driving it through high school, college, and beyond. Been lowered and lifted, slammed and raised several times, and driven all over the west coast and the Midwest.
Mildly modified with many iPd goodies & more. Raced periodically in rallyx & autox.
Sitting at 580k miles at the time of writing this. Daily driven !
B230F+VX gas 2.3 litre aluminum head iron block 8 valve SOHC naturally-aspirated inline-4
Metallic Onyx Black 151
- iPd 25/25 front/rear sway bars
- iPd adjustable torque rods + panhard bar
- poly bushings front/rear
- iPd VX Turbo cam + adjustable cam gear
- GT strut braces + iPd reinforcement plates
- iPd high flow in tank pre pump + greentop injectors
- 16" 700-series Turbo "Hydra" wheels
- iPd rear overload springs + billy B4's front/rear
- iPd stainless braided ABS brake lines
- 2.5" custom stainless steel straight pipe from headers back
- Hella 500 foglights wired to rear foglight switch
- Highland 250lb industrial roof rack + dual Swagman bike racks
- Amber Volvo 770 semi turn signal lenses