1989 Volvo 240
"Butterball", my 1989 Volvo 244 DL currently parked awaiting a brake system refresh with over 985,000 original miles!!! Numbers matching K-cam equipped B230F redblock motor and AW70 4-speed automatic. Used for winter dailying, rallyx, and as a backup driver. Very mildly modified.
Sitting for the rest of August awaiting brake parts.
B230F gas 2.3 litre aluminum head iron block 8 valve SOHC naturally-aspirated inline-4
Rose Beige 172
- iPd 25/25 antisway bars
- iPd adjustable torque rods + panhard bar
- GT strut bars
- 2" stainless straight pipe w/ side exit
- iPd sedan rear overload springs
- crusty ass ancient ass billy b4's
- Hella 500 "Black Magic" foglights wired to rear foglight switch
- Volvo 770 amber turn signal lenses