1995 Toyota Crown Majesta
This is a 1995 Toyota Crown Majesta V8, not a Cressida. It was imported here from Japan in early 2021 and is one of only a handful of UZS157 Majesta’s stateside. Sitting behind the Century, it is the second most luxurious vehicle in Toyota’s lineup of executive sedans in the 90’s. It features a 1UZ-FE V8, Heads up display, digital dash, rear climate controls, and everything else loved about Toyota in the 99’s.
Slowly but surely she will turn into a fully built VIP/Bippu show car to follow the styling and trends of the Majestas currently stanced in Japan.
1UZ-FE 4.0L V8
- Partshopmax Coilovers
- Panasonic Electronic Toll Collector
- Dual exhaust with 1320 Blast pipes made by Pipe Dreams Fabrication
- Japanese Plate
- Rolled Fenders
- System X Crystal Ceramic Coating
- Omnique Nebula Black Mirror Tint
- Superstar Leon Hardiritt Rasen 19x9 19x10 Wheels
- Carshopmajestic x afraidofdrowning plate frame