2013 Volkswagen Golf
This car is the first non-manual I’ve ever owned. I originally spec’d this golf out for my mother. Got her a killer deal on it. I worked as an engineer for VW/Audi during that time and have been obsessed with VAG ever since.
I’ve owned multiple Audis and most recently a B7 DTM S4. That was my baby (seen on older posts in my Instagram). Tough times unfortunately caused me to sell her.
I ended up inheriting this golf from my mom soon before my Audi sale. This car was supposed to stay stock and be ONLY my daily driver. Well as most car guys know that didn’t take long to change ?. She’s got 155k on her but look and droves like new have no intentions on ever selling.
There’s also some historical value in it for me too since I was working at VW during Dieselgate ?. Hence my plate ?
- AirLift v2 performance air ride system with Koni shocks
- Malone stg 3 tune
- Malone DSG tune
- Upgraded turbo
- Dpf and egr delete
- Golf R Front bumper
- Carbon fiber front splitter
- Carbon fiber rear diffuser
- ADV.1 Forged Wheels
- Custom axle back exhaust (mk7 R style)
- OEM appearance package (side skirts and rear wing)
- Stereo upgrade including 12” sub with custom wedge box
- Carbon side mirrors
- Led lamp upgrades
- Euro style GOLF R Tailamps