2013 Audi RS 5
The b8.5 Audi RS5 is the last Audi equipped with their 4.2L naturally aspirated V8, revving up to 8250 rpm from factory. I found this example in the summer of 2020 with Phantom Black Pearl exterior and lunar silver leather interior, I couldn't say no. This Audi represents to me the last of the old-school V8s that came out of Quattro GmbH, competing with the likes of the E92 M3 and W204 C63 AMG.
Initially I bought this car to just satisfy a dream of owning a mid-2010s era Audi RS product, but what I've found is a vibrant community of VW-Audi enthusiasts filled with different stories, builds, and friends. I like to have fun with my build, and I love cars that reflect owners' personalities.
If you're curious about my instagram name, it is derived from this equation:
Guacamole + Quattro = Guacttro
4.2L Naturally Aspirated V8
- Capristo Non-resonated Catback Exhaust
- Canyon Run CR-15 Front Strut tower brace
- 034 Motorsports Rear Adjustable Sway Bar and end links
- 034 Front Subframe X-Brace
- Airlift Performance 3P Air Ride Suspension
- Inozetek Supergloss Khaki Green Wrap
- Carismo Forged Carbon Steering wheel
- HRE Flowform FF11 wheels in liquid metal (20X10.5 ET35)
- Maxton Design Gloss Black lip, diffuser and spoiler kit
You must be logged in to post a comment.