1987 Chevrolet Camaro
Me and my dad picked this up in my Junior year of high school (Sep. 2019). It had a jasper 305 quadrajet, and the pistons would get so hot that when I shut it off the engine would stay running out of time, eventually boring out the cylinders and frying the motor. Throughout the summer of 2021 (mid april to late September) me and the boys repainted the engine bay, shaved a lot of unnecessary pieces and painted the new engine, dropped it in and tucked away as much of the harness and fluid lines as we went. We had it running the day before I had to leave for WyoTech, halfway across the country from home, and we never had the time to break it in and work out all the bugs, but I will be done at the end of September and will have plenty of time to get it running smoothly and begin full exterior bodywork.
- Goodwrench 350 SBC, flat tappet cam
- L89 cam, 36lb injectors
- March performance accessory kit (pwr steer & AC included)
- OBD2 converted ECU (tuned port injection) tuned with HPTuners
- Big Front brake kit (carbon fiber ceramic pads, red powder coated refurbished calipers, drilled and slotted rotors)
- Aftermarket adjustable torque arm and drag links
- Catalytic Converter Delete and Dynomax catback, chinese off-brand chrome headers with fabricated Y pipe
- Alpine radio
- Foglight Delete
You must be logged in to post a comment.