2011 Cadillac CTS-V
I bought the V in April of 2016 and it was pre-owned with 40k miles on it. I’m the second owner. The V was my daily driver for about three years, until I was finally able to get a second car. The car has been to many car shows, events, and the track. The original color of the car was Crystal Red Tintcoat, but I had an opportunity to change up the color a little bit so I went with the c7/c8 dark red. Dark reds have always been my favorite and the vision I had for the car four years ago was finally realized.
6.2L V-8 Supercharged
Long Beach Red Metallic
New York, NY
- Kooks 2 inch headers to 3 inch x pipe.
- 2.38 upper pulley
- Track attack hx
- Mighty mouse catch can
- Jms Boostmax
- RcR Ls3 ported throttle body
- Airaid cai with green filter
- Weld S77 17 inch drag pack
- Tuned by Rick Crawford
- Car painted to a darker red. Long Beach Red Metallic off the c7/c8 corvette.
- Tinted windows, 20% all around and 50% on the windshield.
- Wheels powder coated gloss black.
- All accents painted gloss black
- Engine bay painted black with paint match strut bar.
You must be logged in to view and post comments!Log In