2008 Mazda 3
It was previously owned by my dad with one modification which is the Exhaust. That time I said I wanted a Mazda3 (3rd Gen with knight sport kit) but this is close enough and learned about a speed3. Since I was new to the country I learned a lot and got more exposure about the car scene here in California.
After a year owning the car I started modifying it on handling since the car has a high mileage I didn’t do anything with the engine and planning to get a speed3. I was mainly pushing for touge but now I’m pushing it for track as well.
Every part that I buy is transferable to the speed3 that’s why I didn’t hesitate to modify a regular Mazda 3 hatchback. I love this car inside and out and I wanted to inspire Mazda3 owners that this regular 3 can do something not only the speed. I’m happy that some companies reach out to me to use my car as a model or as a test fit (Cosmetics).
Rowland Hghts, CA
- Magnaflow catback exhaust
- Rev9 Coilovers hyperstreet II
- Megan racing Strutbar
- Whiteline rear sway bar
- Vios III lowmax bride seat (Legit)
- Enkei RPF1s 17x9 +45
- Aeroflow dynamic Side splitters
- R1 concept front rotors with red pads
- Retro Fit mazda3/Speed3 headlights by MFGlighting
- Mazdaspeed3 Wing with Spoilerking extension
- Mazdaspeed3 LED taillights
- Blacked out LED side markers
- eBay JDM front lip Mazda3/Speed3
- Anime decals
- Corksport antenna