2007 Honda Fit
Bought the panda in 2019 after 2 years in the marines took it across 40 of the continental states and Ontario Canada. Vehicle started out all white while building a project I hit a deer cracking the front strut towers. Bought the front end off a 2008 fit and front section of the unibody spent about 3 months putting it back together (early 2020) renamed the car to the Panda Express put a bad guys l15a7 block and head with a turbo kit that did not last long. Took her back apart in 2021 and threw a stock motor with the only good parts left from the built engine (piston hat, valve sets, camshaft, and enjectors). She’s been a pain but I love the feel of the chassis and handling it has. Not fast but can tear up the Tail of the dragon and country roads. Sadly she’s coming to an end as the car mods are not priority anymore, life happens.
Trifetta white/black doghouse
- Bad guys stage 3 valves
- Bad guys stage 3 piston hats
- Weapon r exhaust
- Custom made 305/295 cam
- Throttle commander
- Regeared transmission (140 top speed no limiter)
- Port and polish stock head to mimic Badguys stage 3 head
- Front and rear adjustable sway bars
- Maxspeeding rod adjustable coil overs
- Custom painted front end (grill, fog lights)
- TR Motorsports lightweight wheels 15x9 1/8in space front 1/4in space rear
- Rolled fender to fit 9in wides (still rubs should have done 8in)
You must be logged in to post a comment.