Back to The Gallery
2001 Mazda MazdaSpeed Miata MX-5
So this is my first drift car!
Meant to be an ultimate seat time stallion, it’s got the stock 1.8 VVT engine, cooled down with a Koyorad for back to back laps with no problems to encounter.
No one drifts an NB Miata in Quebec so I tought it’d be great to pull out a unique build and drift one, with my little touch to it!
Saint-Basile-le-Grand, QC, Canada
- 2.5’’ to 3’’ stainless steel full exhaust system with a Cortek resonator
- BCRacing DS series custom coilovers
- Destroy or Die angle kit
- KoyoRad radiator
- GripRoyal steering wheel
- Sparco Sprint bucket seat
- Innovative water temperature gauge
- Brand stickers made by 360 autowrap
You must be logged in to post a comment.