2002 Subaru Impreza WRX
Growing up I would watch any and all YouTube videos I could find involving a bugeye WRX. It was my dream to own one and a fairly obtainable first car at the same time. Looking at local listings became a daily occurrence until I came across a wrb 2002 WRX with only 68k original miles.
The car was a one owner California car and was traded in at a dealer in CA. Someone at the dealer bought the car and listed it on Bringatrailer.com where it was bought and shipped to Gaithersburg, Maryland. I then saw the listing for the car at Performance Auto Gallery in Gaithersburg where my dad and I went to look at the car the following week. A few weeks later we drove it home!
Side note: The owner of Performance Auto Gallery (now my friend) is a devoted Subaru enthusiast himself, owning one of the best collections, full of the lowest mileage GD STI’s you will ever see.
2.0L 4 cylinder; EJ205
- Airlift 3p; maxed out camber plates
- 245/40/18 Falken Azenis RT615K+
- 18x8.5 +48 Enkei PF01
- Borla Catback Exhaust (replacing w/ Crawford Performance Catback)
- Eibach front/rear sway bars
- SPT strut tower brace
- Jdm STI mesh grille
- Jdm black chrome headlights
- Greddy front lip - paint matched
- Front and rear oem style side skirt extensions/spats - paint matched
- New old stock carbon Ganador super mirrors (not installed yet)
- Blitz I-burner spark lights (not installed yet)
- HIC rear roof visor/wing
- No-coast Engineering Airlift 3p controller cubby mount
- Getta Grip vans waffle grip shift knob
- Nightrunner International angled license plate bracket
subiesam :Super clean! Love seeing all the MD cars on here
93_rx7r1 :Beautiful bugeye wrx!